- Support our customer during commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of their hyperchargers
- Remotely diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve alerts and issues on hyperchargers
- Analysis of telemetry data and communication logs of the charging stations
- Remotely support our on-field service technicians during error analyses and troubleshooting
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Technical background/education
- Experience in technical customer support
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Independent and solution-oriented work, as well as analytical thinking
- Enthusiasm, teamwork and communication skills
- German and Italian in speaking and writing, a 3rd language is a plus (German, French, Spanish)
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!