What is NOI Ltd.?
An ever-growing community of currently around 1200 researchers, entrepreneurs, start-ups and students need to be orchestrated: this is exactly what NOI Ltd. is here for. We manage South Tyrol's innovation district, NOI Techpark, and develop it further. With a lot of networking and a wide range of services, we help to initiate R&D projects, promote new talents and start-ups and make local companies fit and competitive for the future.
The Facility Management unit is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the NOI Techpark. The area of responsibility includes all buildings and technical building infrastructures, including outdoor facilities and open spaces, which are built and managed by NOI Ltd.
We entrust this to you:
- Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance
- Monitoring and operation of the building facilities
- Support and assistance for users, customers and service providers
- have work experience in skilled trades, preferably in the field of heating, ventilation or sanitation
- have technical understanding and manual skills
- bring commitment, flexibility and reliability
- have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office 365)
- good knowledge of German and Italian
Do you want to keep growing in an inspiring and international working environment?
Then NOI Ltd. is the right place for you.
We provide the following:
- workplace in a stimulating and innovative environment
- proximity to state-of-the-art scientific infrastructures and know-how
- internal training programme and regular team-building activities
- flexible working hours that allow you to start between 7:30 am and 10 am
- smart working once a week and the option of summer hours
- on-site day-care centre and up to 10 days paid leave in the event of a child’s illness
- healthy working environment, which includes a vegan community bar
NOI BEGINS WITH YOU.