- Compliance monitoring of a Secure Development Lifecycle during product development
- Regular execution and evaluation of CVE tests (Common Vulnerabilities & Exposure)
- Contact person for customers security audits
- Carrying out product penetration tests, especially in the contest of SW releases
- Addressing and monitoring known security vulnerabilities in thrid-party softwares
- Create, implement and validate security patches
- Documentation of found security vulnerabilities
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable degree
- Professional experience in the field of cybersecurity plus one or more additional qualifications such as ISO27001 Lead Auditor, ISO27001 Lead Implementer, CISM Certified Information Security Manager, CISA Certified Information System Auditor, CSSLP Certified Secure Software Life Cycle Professional, OCSP OffSec Certified Professional would be an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms - e.g. ISO 27001, IEC 62443-4, ETSI EN 303 645
- Assertiveness, communication skills, independence
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German and/or Italian an advantage
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!