As Specialist in the After Sales department you will advise our existing customers and offer dedicated upgrades and service packages, aiming at constantly improving the installed Microtec solutions.
- Gathering and verification of requirements and needs expressed by end customers
- Identification of considerable cost factors in cooperation with the technical departments
- Preparation of offers and orders in cooperation with the commercial and technical offices
- Presentation and discussion of the offer directly to the customer together with the sales department, if necessary
- Order processing
- Maintenance and update of customers database (CRM)
- Technical background, a master degree in electrical engineering, automation or similar is considered an advantage
- Technical and commercial approach during sales processes
- Excellent knowledge of German and English. Being a German native speaker and knowing Italian are considered a plus
- Autonomous and reliable way of working, with a special attention to customer needs
- Strong relational and communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyse technical and economic aspects, with a focus on the industrial processes
- Availability to travel worldwide for meetings with customers or trade fairs, if necessary
- Driving license B
Why Microtec? Because wood scanning belongs to the #1.
Microtec is a hardware and software company, developing and manufacturing world leading scanners & optimization systems for the wood processing industry. Microtec’s team counts more than 50 engineers in our offices in Brixen, Venice and Vancouver. As the worldwide partner for the global wood industry, Microtec’s team members constantly create new approaches and solutions to boost value in wood processing for our customers. Microtec has been setting standards in this market since 1980.