As a Systems Engineer at Microtec, you will be part of an innovative company that offers you a diverse range of tasks. You will be part of a dynamic team of experts and will be significantly involved in the realization of the Global IT Infrastructure.
- Development and Implementation of IT concepts and solutions
- Implementation of IT projects
- Setup, management and monitoring of the global IT infrastructure in on-premises and cloud (server, storage, virtualization, network, firewall)
- Monitoring, further development and implementation of existing and new security solutions and concepts
- Second Level Support for our IT Service Desk
- Education at a technical college in the field of computer science
- Several years of professional experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and client systems as well as the VMware virtualization environment
- Good network and security skills
- Knowledge of storage systems, Linux, PaloAlto, Veeam, Aruba and Microsoft Azure is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English, the knowledge of Italian is an advantage
- Autonomous way of working, proactivity and flexibility
- Driving license B
MiCROTEC – WORLD LEADING WOOD SCANNING SOLUTIONS
MiCROTEC is the global technology and market leader in intelligent wood property recognition for optimizing the use in the wood processing industry and has been setting the standards in this market since 1980. There is no process that is not streamlined, optimized, and accelerated by MiCROTEC technologies and systems. Always committed to providing the customer with the most economically & ecologically sustainable wood utilization.