- Managing service orders, i.e. order creation and invoicing
- Collaborating with other departments to process service orders
- Reviewing and approving incoming invoices and travel expenses of field service technicians
- Engaging in customer communication and documenting client information
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Secondary school exit exam (Matura) or have a commercial education
- Previous work experience in the commercial sector is desirable but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Reliable and independent working style with excellent communication skills
- Good command of German, Italian and English
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!