We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
As a Senior D365 Finance & Operations Engineer, you design, implement and maintain solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform. You work closely with your local colleagues and with the team of functional and technical consultants in mainly the German speaking part of Switzerland to implement features identified as gaps during the analysis with the customer.
- Collaborate with functional consultants and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop, customize, and extend D365 F&O solutions using X++, SQL DB, .NET, and other relevant technologies, following our development guidelines and in line with the current best practices.
- Customize and configure D365 F&O to meet specific business needs. This includes creating new modules, entities, forms, and reports, as well as modifying existing ones.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues, working closely with functional consultants and customers to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Design and troubleshoot SQL DB data structures of D365 F&O.
- Source code and application lifecycle management with Azure DevOps and LCS tools: source code repositories, builds, pipelines and automation.
- Design and implement data integrations between D365 F&O and other enterprise systems, ensuring seamless data flow and consistency across the organization.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices. Provide guidance and coaching to junior developers as needed.
- Deploy the implemented solution. Perform system upgrades and apply patches as necessary.
- A dynamic working environment with a young and highly motivated team
- Diverse opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a wide range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Great work-life balance and flex-time (2 days per week from home), top infrastructure as well as modern office space in the direct city center of Bolzano
- Interesting benefits such as: Contribution to lunch expenses (meal vouchers), travel/parking allowance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a D365 F&O Developer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations development tools, including X++.
- Experience with SQL Server and database design.
- Familiarity with D365 F&O modules.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of the Power Platform, .NET development and integration technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of software testing automation/test automation tools for F&O is a plus
- Fluent in German and English.