At NOI Techpark, private companies, research institutes, and the university get connected to create new products and services. 700 people among researchers, entrepreneurs, Start-Uppers, students, experts and masterminds work here every day. NOI SPA/AG develops and builds NOI Techpark and networks the park's players with each other and with companies from the respective technology sectors.
The EU-Funding unit offers strategic advice to local innovative companies on European innovation funds and programs, partner research services and access to major European innovation networks. NOI Techpark is an official partner of the EEN-Enterprise Europe Network and provides its services.
The trainee will support the management of the Enterprise Europe Network, including the organisation of international events, and will analyse the many European funding and cooperation opportunities in the field of innovation and research.
- Support in analysing and researching European funding for innovation, R&D, and other opportunities offered by the EU
- Involvement in all phases of the project "EEN-Enterprise Europe Network" (SGA No. 829235), especially in the organisation of international events
- Ongoing or completed studies
- Interest in European projects and programmes
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of German and Italian, very good knowledge of English
Full-time position, preferably starting in September for a period of 3-6 months.