AWS / Cloud Engineer 
AWS / Cloud Engineer 
You enjoy working in an international environment? You are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow? Founded in San Francisco, the startup ‘‘Properly“ engages in property management and is now looking for talent in the area of Bolzano. Take your chance and apply for the position:
AWS / Cloud Engineer
- Help to manage Properly infrastructure, resources and software in AWS acting as the senior engineer responsible for daily maintenance, deployments and troubleshooting
- As the senior engineer in the AWS sphere you would also be expected to help mentor and train others to deal with the day to day work that running an AWS cloud stack entails
- You are expected to be familiar with Properly’s CI/CD pipeline ensuring that developers are not blocked
- There will be development duties for the backend of the Properly product. As part of a startup these duties may involve input into all stages of the software development lifecycle from conception and design right through to final delivery.
- As a senior engineer you would be required to help train and mentor more junior employees in a more general sense for software engineering providing help and answering questions where needed
- Frontend: Node.js, React, Redux, Sagas, Jest, GraphQL, Apollo, Android, iOS
- Backend: Node.js, Molecular microservices, Jest, MongoDB, NATS.io, Redis
- AWS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Docker
- Git - Git Flow
- Experience with agile projects and startup environment prefered
- Experience in identifying repetitive tasks to be automated
- Experience owning testing for a large chunk of a product (ideally at a startup)
- Team player, ability to mentor and coach people to achieve success
- Critical thinker, analyses and breaks down issues based on facts to make decisions
- Inquisitive, willing to ask questions as often as there are issues to be made clearer
- Detail oriented
- Is open to give and receive feedback
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- The opportunity to collaborate side-by-side with a very motivated and international team.
- Other senior developers with whom to collaborate, develop your coding abilities and grow your future potential.
- The chance to learn new things (online and offline) and meet interesting people from within our team.
- The experience of working at an ambitious product startup.
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Work from home(with 2-3 days per week in office if close to one of our locations)
Are you interested?