Android Developer 
Android Developer 
You enjoy working in an international environment? You are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow? Founded in San Francisco, the startup ‘‘Properly“ engages in property management and is now looking for talent in the area of Bolzano. Take your chance and apply for the position:
- Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation on Android, including system analysis, test-driven application development, unit test, test automation, code review and application maintenance support
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment
- Frontend: Node.js, React, Redux, Sagas, Jest, GraphQL, Apollo, Android, iOS
- Backend: Node.js, Molecular microservices, Jest, MongoDB, NATS.io, Redis
- AWS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Docker
- Git - Git Flow
- Kotlin, Java for Android
- Problem solving skills in Data structures and algorithms
- Good Agile skills: ability to help team members on agile practices and managing team needs
- Team player, ability to mentor and coach people to achieve success
- Experience with agile projects and startup environment prefered
- Experience in identifying repetitive tasks to be automated
- Critical thinker, analyses and breaks down issues based on facts to make decisions
- Inquisitive, willing to ask questions as often as there are issues to be made clearer
- Detail oriented
- Is open to give and receive feedback
- Willing to adjust some work hours to fit various time zones
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- The opportunity to collaborate side-by-side with a very motivated and international team.
- Other senior developers with whom to collaborate, develop your coding abilities and grow your future potential.
- The chance to learn new things (online and offline) and meet interesting people from within our team.
- The experience of working at an ambitious product startup.
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Work from home(with 2-3 days per week in office if close to one of our locations)
Are you interested?