- Lead the System Validation Team, responsible for systems’ verification & validation according to V-Cycle
- Review product requirements from System Development and define the relevant test cases
- Accordingly, establish the verification plans and reports (DVP-R) and manage their execution
- Supervise verification tests priorities and solve eventual conflicts
- Concept, develop and Implement HIL infrastructures for automatic systems validation
- Enhance overall testing equipment automatization and efficiency.
- Provide support for OEE and productivity increase
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- M.Sc. in the field of electrical engineering or electronics or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in power electronics and testing
- Relevant experience with the methodology of V-Model and Design Verification
- Proven experience of establishing test equipment and HIL Systems
- Extensive experience within a leading position in a technical environment
- Fluent English as well as very good German or Italian skills
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!