Software Developer (m/f)
Software Developer (m/f)
Software Developer (M/F)
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer for on-site work. We use a central ERP System for the whole Oberalp group. Our solution has many integrations using a wide variety of technologies and methods.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with a team of business process analysts, application experts/specialists and key users
- Design, develop and test solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business central platform
- Support the migration to Dynamics 365 Business Central (Development, integration, testing)
- Provide support for escalated end user issues
- Develop custom CA/L code to implement business requirements
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development
- Train and mentor other engineering members in ERP NAV/Business Central development
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Performance tuning
- Document designs and implementation
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- BA or MA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent or complementary studies with deep work experience in software development
- 5+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization
- Current technical skills in core development areas centered around the Microsoft Dynamics products including SQL and web development languages
- Ability to develop using Design Patterns
- Experience in the migration or update of an ERP system is an advantage
- Strong knowledge application, programming (C/AL) and implementation of MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Usage of Azure DevOps/JIRA application ticketing/life cycle management tools
- Basic knowledge SQL Server administration
- Experience in integrating other systems with MS Dynamics NAV/BC using different integration technologies exposing Web Services using of middleware/integration layers (SSIS, Lobster, BizTalk, Azure Service Bus or other)
- Structured approach/methodology
- Flexibility, determination, and result orientation ensuring success of assigned projects in a context of conflicting priorities.
- Time management and attention to detail
- Proficient in German and/or Italian, demonstrating in English
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!