- Customer development in relation to design-in, turnover and share
- Customer relationship management and processing customer enquiries
- Definition and implementation of market development and market penetration strategies and identification of market needs, trends, and influences
- Preparation of business plans, forecasts, and presentation documents
- Representation of alpitronic at trade fairs, events, and congresses
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in the field of economics or engineering
- Profound knowledge of e-Mobility and renewable energies and profound experience in a relevant field
- Above-average communication and cooperation, as well as negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English and German required; other language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!