As a Electronic/Information Technician, you will support our customers worldwide by helping to keep their machines running and performant. Supported and trained by the colleagues of the team, you will enter Microtec world, and you will be part of a dynamic and innovative company, aiming at delivering a high-quality service.
- Support to our clients for quality control in the production
- Remote support for the solution of various issues
- Executions of onsite maintenance operations and trainings at the customer site
- Identification and classification of non-conformities on images of food products
- Cooperation with the development team for the creation of systems based on AI
- Management of client requests, playing a liaison role with other internal technical departments
- Technical education in the fields of electronics, informatic, electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage
- Independent and structured way of working with a customer oriented approach
- High problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Availability to travel worldwide
- Driving license B
MiCROTEC – WORLD LEADING WOOD SCANNING SOLUTIONS
MiCROTEC is the global technology and market leader in intelligent wood property recognition for optimizing the use in the wood processing industry and has been setting the standards in this market since 1980. There is no process that is not streamlined, optimized, and accelerated by MiCROTEC technologies and systems. Always committed to providing the customer with the most economically & ecologically sustainable wood utilization.