As a Customer Support Technician, you will support our customers worldwide by helping to keep their machines running and performant. Supported and trained by the colleagues within the Customer Support Team, you will enter Microtec world and be part of a dynamic and innovative company, aiming at delivering a high quality service.
- Customer support, providing help to our customers through various channels (phone calls, e-mails)
- Problem analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Remote Support, but also on-site intervention when necessary
- Management of clients requests, playing a liaison role with other internal technical departments
- Executions of onsite maintenance operations and trainings at the customer factories
- Technical education in the fields of electronics, electrical engineering or automation technology
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage
- Independent and structured way of working with a customer oriented approach
- High problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide and availability to shift work
- Driving license B
MiCROTEC – WORLD LEADING WOOD SCANNING SOLUTIONS
MiCROTEC is the global technology and market leader in intelligent wood property recognition for optimizing the use in the wood processing industry and has been setting the standards in this market since 1980. There is no process that is not streamlined, optimized, and accelerated by MiCROTEC technologies and systems. Always committed to providing the customer with the most economically & ecologically sustainable wood utilization.