As a Project Engineer in Electrical Design, you will be part of an innovative company that offers the opportunity to perform a variety of tasks. In your role, you will work in a dynamic team of experts and participate in various projects.
Electrotechnical Designer (f/m/d)
- Project planning of the electrics and electrotechnical design of our scanner systems and measuring systems
- Creation of electrical diagrams and enclosure layouts
- Definition and creation of parts lists, equipment and cable lists
- You are a graduate of a technical high school in electronics, electrical engineering or automation
- A previous working experience in electrical engineering project planning in the industrial sector is preferred
- Good knowledge of German, English and Italian
- Precise and independent way of working
- Team player, reliability and flexibility
MiCROTEC – WORLD LEADING WOOD SCANNING SOLUTIONS
MiCROTEC is the global technology and market leader in intelligent wood property recognition for optimizing the use in the wood processing industry and has been setting the standards in this market since 1980. There is no process that is not streamlined, optimized, and accelerated by MiCROTEC technologies and systems. Always committed to providing the customer with the most economically & ecologically sustainable wood utilization.