As a Business Application Specialist you will manage the business of an innovative company, and contribute to the digitization of business processes by managing and finding the right technology solutions.
- Enterprise software application management (licensing, life cycle, users)
- Management and documentation of software change requests and bugs
- Evaluate and address requests for change or implementation of new software appropriately, involving stakeholders
- Execute and test changes: make sure key users thoroughly test developments before release; train key users; proactively suggest new features for key users; support initiatives involving enterprise applications
- Collaboration as an interface between internal departments and external partners for project implementation
- Continuous business process optimization in support of IT
- Education in the IT field, business informatics or similar
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a keen interest in innovations
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of German, Italian and English
- Willingness to travel internationally as well
- Driving license
MiCROTEC – WORLD LEADING WOOD SCANNING SOLUTIONS
MiCROTEC is the global technology and market leader in intelligent wood property recognition for optimizing the use in the wood processing industry and has been setting the standards in this market since 1980. There is no process that is not streamlined, optimized, and accelerated by MiCROTEC technologies and systems. Always committed to providing the customer with the most economically & ecologically sustainable wood utilization.