- Processing technical customer enquiries as an interface to the alpitronic research & development department
- Conducting regular customer calls to coordinate technical content and clarify technical issues
- Providing technical advice to customers and project managers
- Pianification of test sessions for customers for the further development of the various products
- Writing professional Application notes
- Processing of RFI (Request for Information) and the technical part of tenders
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in technical or economic-technical field, preferably electrical engineering, or electronics
- Previous professional experience in a comparable position would be an advantage, especially in the e-mobility sector
- Experience in B2B customer contact
- Familiar with international standards language and regulations
- Ability to translate R&D responses into valuable customer document
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Innovative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- High-tech projects in the future-proof sector of e-mobility
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Attractive bonus system and performance-related pay
- Additional company benefits
Together with our customers, we are driving the world towards sustainable mobility – with cutting-edge technology, we inspire with the most innovative and reliable solutions. With our roots in South Tyrol, we are market and innovation leaders and set the future charging infrastructure standards from our locations in Bolzano/Bozen, Bergamo, Bologna, Munich and Charlotte (USA).
WHAT MAKES WORKING FOR US SPECIAL
We are excited to meet individuals who are enthusiastic about making things happen, take personal responsibility and appreciate seeing the direct results of their work in the final product. We are a fast-growing company and offer our top teams a diverse and challenging range of tasks in a respectful corporate culture.
Your contributions matter, are appreciated and have a significant impact! Join us and be part of our team!