Jobs in Bozen -|- Jobs bei Oberalp AG
For our Brand SALEWA we are looking for a “Trade Marketing Manager”.
The “Trade Marketing Manager” has the primary goal and responsibility to translate the Brand goals (sales and marketing) and communication campaigns into effective Trade Marketing concepts.
The trade Marketing Manager is responsible for the best possible implementation of the marketing strategy at points of sales and the control and monitoring of the trade marketing actions by guarantying their constant evolution and a rapid correction when needed. He/she also supports the countries organizations with the implementation of different trade marketing topics.
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible of the process for the development (in coordination with the Visual Merchandising Manager) and the production for POP tools, product displays and Soft Shops.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy and seasonal concepts for the brand SALEWA in strong collaboration with the Communication Manager, e-com & digital Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager to guarantee the alignment of the concepts on all different touchpoints (by involving the Marketing Director and Sales Director)
- Manage and drive the complete POS process – creation, forecast, orders, management of the warehouse and logistic, supervision of the implementation.
- Research, brief and select producer of POS and coordinate the production guaranteeing excellence in timing, quality and price in close collaboration with Procurement Manager
- Responsible for the management of orders, stock and logistic of POS material
- Manage and drive the Soft Shop process and “brand areas” and support the countries in the implementation
- Active collaboration in the preparation of the international events such as trade show, the Salewa Brand Meeting, brand convention etc.
- Supervision of the Trade Marketing planning and execution in Italy, leading the Trade Marketing Specialist
- Deliver monthly Update Report to the Marketing Directors
- Responsible for the Trade Marketing Budge
- Responsible for the development of special key account concepts
Qualification and profile
- 5 years’ experience in Visual Merchandise ore Trade Marketing
- Experience in an international environment is a clear advantage
- Experience in the consumer goods industry, preferable in the sporting goods industry or fashion
- Solid background in sales dynamics and consumer journey on & offline with focus on instore
- Leadership and people management ability
- High willingness to travel
- Good English and Italian or German
- Dynamic, sportive personality with a hands on approach
- The office is located in our European Headquarters in Bolzano, Italy.
If this challenging management skills, an environment of sportsmanship and an international working environment correspond with your personal expectations than…