Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. For the expansion of our team in Brixen we are looking for a
Technical Support Engineer (m/w)
In this challenging and varied position in the field of mobile machinery you provide professional expertise and technical consulting for our customers and work in close cooperation with our sales team.
- Act as key contact and interface for our customers in all technical subjects
- Support our customers during development of applications for mobile machinery
- Assist our sales team during customer acquisition process with technical expertise
- Prepare technical presentations
- Conduct product trainings and continously improve our training material
- Technical education in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, electronics or similar
- Experience in developing software (e.g. C programming)
- Hardware knowledge, especially in the field of microcontroller platforms, is a plus
- You enjoy interacting with customers and working in international teams
- Very good knowledge of English, good knowledge of German or Italian
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.