To strengthen our Online Customer Service we are looking for a new team member.
The Online CS is operatively responsible for the end consumer experience related to the own brands eCommerce shops.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Directly manage all eCommerce customer requests through telephone, mail, and other potential channels.
- Act as first level support for issues and general requests about company, brands and products
- Ensure best online customer experience throughout the whole process (checkout, payment, fulfillment, return and refund).
- Make scheduled reports, track and monitor customer requests and help to improve the process for an outstanding customer experience
- Analyze customer pain-points, issues and needs, proactively suggesting solutions
- Guarantee high quality standards of service towards customers and users at all touch-points
- Drive brand and company values throughout the customer experience
- Support for the administrative area for payments check
- Previous experience in eCommerce or online customer support will be considered a plus
- Fluent in at least 3 languages among German, Italian and English
- Spanish and French will be considered a plus
- Strong Communication skills and outstanding attitude in managing relationship and front-end activities
- Ability to work both in team and independently with little supervision
- Passion for mountain activities
- Problem solving, positive and flexible approach in everyday working life
- Reliability, organization and attention to detail
- Passion for alpine activites and skitouring is considered as a big advantage
- Good knowledge of PC/Mac platforms, Android/iOS systems, Microsoft Office tools
- Strong digital knowledge, familiarity with web-based tools, online technologies
The office is located in our European headquarters in Bolzano, Italy.
If this challenging tasks and skills, an environment of sportsmanship and an international working environment correspond with your personal expectations than apply now filling in the form below!