General position summary
The Junior Area Manager Export reports into the BU Manager Export and is responsible to implement, develop and execute the brands (Salewa, Dynafi, Pomoca & Wild Country) long-term strategies within all distributors and sales agents in the assigned regions. He/She evaluates and seeks for business opportunities in existing and new markets in cooperation with the whole Export Team.
Main responsibilities & activities
- achieving agreed goals for revenue, gross margin, growth and average price by customers and product groups
- Optimization of financial result ensuring complete dispatch/delivery and payment of goods sold
- Support forecasting efforts (for pre-orders and also re-orders) and annual budget in cooperation with the Area Manager
- Develop the company strategic plans for growth and profitability of the brand in the assigned markets
- Direct the activities in co-operation with the Brand International functions (Sales and Marketing Directors)
- Focus on qualitative brand building in the regions of responsibility
- identify new business opportunities, plan and implement different sales activities by taking into account customer's needs and requirements;
- ensure that all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, and within the given time scales;
- maintain constant contact with the different partners and constantly review their performance, monitor their work, and support them where needed by informing the direct supervisor;
- 2+ years of working experience in consumer goods industry, experience in the sporting goods industry is a clear plus
- good knowledge and understanding of the sales process and negotiation skills
- Understanding of outdoor industry and a personal interest in mountaineering / alpine sports
- Ability to work in teams within an international environment in a dynamic matrix organization
- fluent English is a must, good knowledge of German and/or Italian is a strong advantage
- passion and flexibility to travel long distances is mandatory
- strong communication skills
- able to work in a target oriented work environment
- independent and able to prioritize work based on the given deadlines
- Sensitive to different international cultures
We offer a dynamic and challenging job within a highly motivated team in an international environment. The office is located in our European headquarter in Bolzano, Italy.
Do you have interest in this position?
Fill in the form below!